DetectedCall of Duty Black Ops - Unlimited Money for Zombies (trainer)

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Call of Duty Black Ops - Unlimited Money for Zombies (trainer)
Hello, i was bored so i made this little tool that gives you unlimited money while playing the zombie mode.

It's simple, just press M to activate it. I made this in Cheat Engine.

Here's a video how i made the trainer: (I know the video is extremely laggy, but i am not that rich to buy a new computer. Maybe soon.)

The trainer gives you 9Million money and the adress gets frozen so the amount of money wont decrease or increase. It will be frozen on 9Million.

I strongly recommend to turn OFF vac while playing with it. To do so, go to your steam folder, steamapps, common, call of duty black ops, players. Open config.cfg with notepad. Click CTRL+ F and search for
Code:
seta sv_vac "1"
. Change 1 to 0.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your steam account!

USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Picture:

Virus scans: UMZombiesBO.zip - Jotti's malware scan

UMZombiesBO.zip MD5:6aaa8036cee46cb81417880e08185493 - VirSCAN.org 22% Scanner(s) (8/36) found malware!
UMZombiesBO.zipattachment deleted · 1,599 downloads before removal
Sounds useful waiting for approve
The virus scans found stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
The virus scans found stuff?
Ofcourse it did. It's made in cheat engine. Hacktool + dropper...
Does this only work on solo or multiplayer zombies?
Btw this is bannable.
so if i were u dont use
Quote Originally Posted by xbeatsszzx View Post
Btw this is bannable.
so if i were u dont use
Bannable from single player? Lol. Not likely.
You can't get banned from cheating in single player, but if you use it in a multiplayer game, then you might get banned, yea. xD
Quote Originally Posted by kixkox View Post
Bannable from single player? Lol. Not likely.
You can't get banned from cheating in single player, but if you use it in a multiplayer game, then you might get banned, yea. xD
Yes, you can get banned from singleplayer. VAC2 has been found to be scanning the SP .exe along with the MP .exe when sv_vac is set to 1. ****** has confirmed it.
Video link is:

Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
UMZombiesBO.zip MD5:6aaa8036cee46cb81417880e08185493 - VirSCAN.org 22% Scanner(s) (8/36) found malware!
8/36 Wow thats not noticable
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
8/36 Wow thats not noticable
It is a virus,
Code:
2010-11-14 Win32/HackTool.CheatEngine.AB
But it's a false positive. It's a virus because it's made in CheatEngine. But if you don't like that, try making it yourself. I posted a video how-to make it.
Quote Originally Posted by wildcatjonah View Post
I will use on SKIDROW
Wait, Skidrow's Cracked BO(Black Ops xD) works online? I thought it was only SP.
VAC is bull... their a scare mostly really....I have a fully cracked BO Haven't got banned yet...

and they are idiots to put vac in single player

and no this is not bannable people
lolban, cheatengine + vac = not nice.
I can't test this, it appears clean though, because we all know how cheat engine is. I'll let blubb approve this one..
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?