Zombie Mode

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Zombie Mode
Hello! I'm about to help people in zombie mode. I use VIP hack, So it will be pretty fast to get high wave.. And people get chariot kills. So if you want to join me then PM me your username and ill pm you the room and server. We gonna play in Europe Zombie
Quote Originally Posted by eden147258 View Post
you have skipy?
No I don't have skype...

Starting the game now. I will report back after I have finished.
i send you a pm
oh, now i nee to prove im no G1 spy wtf?
Quote Originally Posted by termica View Post
oh, now i nee to prove im no G1 spy wtf?
:P i cant be g1 spy because warrock will never take any 1 from slovene
Quote Originally Posted by The Operation View Post
:P i cant be g1 spy because warrock will never take any 1 from slovene
Pm me So I can get your name
ye but do he seriously think that im g1 spy? wtf?? i release no menu hacks???
Get more posts
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us