Gladiatus BoT

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Gladiatus BoT
Hi, people, this my first post in this forum. Like you can see, my English is not perfect, but I will try to explain what I want.

Recently I started studies with PHP Curl and Game Hacking to have some advantages in PHp MMORPG's.

I decided to test with Gladiatusⓘ and in few minutes I got some usefull things.

With an unustructured code (terrible, but it's just a test) I spent trough the login system.

Code:
class SDK
{
	protected $cookiepath	=	'C:\\Documents and Settings\\Bruno\\Dados de aplicativos\\Mozilla\\Firefox\\Profiles\\cqsv1lh9.Imaggens\\cookies.txt'; // This is incorrect, I know

	public function loadGame()
	{
		$cURL	=	curl_init( 'http://s4.gladiatus.com/game/index.php?mod=overview&sh=a832576fee1c59868bec8140f0b3215d' );
		
		curl_setopt( $cURL, CURLOPT_REFERER,		'http://s4.gladiatus.com/index.php?mod=login' );
		curl_setopt( $cURL, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,	TRUE );
					
		curl_setopt( $cURL, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE,		$this -> cookiepath );
		curl_setopt( $cURL, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR,		$this -> cookiepath );
		
		$data	=	curl_exec ( $cURL );
		
		// Gold Hack
		
		$data = preg_replace( '@<span class="charvaluesSub" id="sstat_gold_val">[0-9]+\.[0-9]{3}</span>@', '<span class="charvaluesSub" id="sstat_gold_val">1.000.000</span>', $data );
		
		// Show the Game
		
		print '<base href="http://s4.gladiatus.com/game/" />';
		
		print $data;
		
		curl_close ( $cURL );
	}
}
The session ID are the same even you close your browser. But if you try bypass the login system with Curl, the session ID is not stored, because it changes repeatedly.

So, I put the SID value directly in the URL.

Next on, I made a simple hack to change gold amount of my player. It were a success, and in main screen, I see Gold: 1.00.00

But (always has a BUT), even if I do a lot of hacks with preg_replace() I don't know how can I use the routines.

Because, the links are setted to original game and exist a normal checker routines to verify the, for example, gold amount.

I made the first step. If someone could teach me how can I continue...

Thanks
Check the dates. He hasn't been active since, so don't get your hopes high.
anyone knows what is SDK? and what can i do with that?
or simply how can i use this hack?
Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
Guys check this nice guide to hack gladiatus

Gladiatus Server 2 -
Rofl, faggy lil noob, this link is leads to him "mugging" you for gold.
www (dot) bug4freerubies (dot) tk
hey, i'm on the go too :- )
will not be a gold cheat but an arena and expe bot ..

Hi!
how can I download this?

thanks: DaVe
not for now, i just start it

for now, it log to the game, retreve your stat and any player stat,
retreve the 4 player who are best than you in arena, and fight one of them

i actually code the use of GLADIATUSTOOLS to simulate battle and fight the best player to get some more xp and gold ^^
my gladiatus trainer will be get for a donate at gladiabot . tk
Wow really nice man! can you post the bot somewhere? i would love to test it, and maby help a little.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?