[Help]Another Compile Error =X

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]Another Compile Error =X
God Damn it! ANOTHER FUCKING COMPILE ERROR IN WHIT'S COMBINED BASE V2!
My friend tolds me what I need to do, but again, isn't work. I thinking he is a leecher...

Well, this is the error:

Code:
------ Build started: Project: CaBase, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Linking...
DirectX.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void * __cdecl DetourCreate(unsigned char *,unsigned char const *,int)" (?DetourCreate@@YAPAXPAEPBEH@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall cDirectx::Hook(void)" (?Hook@cDirectx@@QAEXXZ)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Combined Base v2\CaBase\Debug\CaBase.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Combined Base v2\CaBase\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
CaBase - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
/
What should I do?

Now you can flame me, i'm a lazy bitch
Multiple definitions? /
make sure the function DetourCreate exists
I really wanna to know HOW I FIX IT!
Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDoIt View Post
I really wanna to know HOW I FIX IT!
I really wanna make you LEARN C++.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDoIt View Post
I really wanna to know HOW I FIX IT!
I really wanna make you LEARN C++.
Show the error list
Gosh You going to have to show some code
Linker and syntax errors are different
Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDoIt View Post
God Damn it! ANOTHER FUCKING COMPILE ERROR IN WHIT'S COMBINED BASE V2!
My friend tolds me what I need to do, but again, isn't work. I thinking he is a leecher...

Well, this is the error:

Code:
------ Build started: Project: CaBase, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Linking...
DirectX.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void * __cdecl DetourCreate(unsigned char *,unsigned char const *,int)" (?DetourCreate@@YAPAXPAEPBEH@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall cDirectx::Hook(void)" (?Hook@cDirectx@@QAEXXZ)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Combined Base v2\CaBase\Debug\CaBase.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Combined Base v2\CaBase\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
CaBase - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
/
What should I do?

Now you can flame me, i'm a lazy bitch
Option 1: Maybe if you posted some code, we could see what might be causing this...
Option 2: If you read the first 100 pages of a c++ book, you would be able to fix it yourself...
I say you learn c++ before you become just another fake coder.
Why dont you change it to 'Multi Byte'

And try again!
Quote Originally Posted by iShockYouuu View Post
Why dont you change it to 'Multi Byte'

And try again!

Nope, mutlibyte helps using Ansi,Upcode and Unicode at the same time, but it won't fix this error.

It looks like the project has been converted to another Visual Studio Version.
Do you use 2010? 2008?

If you're using a lower version than 2010, please check the project settings, if it's still there contact me via this thread and post the detour void/thread (ma. Class?) and dll main. Maybe it's a very very simple error.

[I don't know the base. Is it a classed or voided one?]

Since i didn't very listen to my teacher when we came to linking errors, i can't really help.
Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
Nope, mutlibyte helps using Ansi,Upcode and Unicode at the same time, but it won't fix this error.

It looks like the project has been converted to another Visual Studio Version.
Do you use 2010? 2008?

If you're using a lower version than 2010, please check the project settings, if it's still there contact me via this thread and post the detour void/thread (ma. Class?) and dll main. Maybe it's a very very simple error.

[I don't know the base. Is it a classed or voided one?]

Since i didn't very listen to my teacher when we came to linking errors, i can't really help.
I'm using 2008...
Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDoIt View Post
I'm using 2008...
Go into detour.cpp and detour.h and look if you can find some voids|functions|definitions multiply times.

Seems to be C&p spoonfed? :P
Oh no.
You want to know how to fix ?
Learn fking C++.
Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDoIt View Post
God Damn it! ANOTHER FUCKING COMPILE ERROR IN WHIT'S COMBINED BASE V2!
My friend tolds me what I need to do, but again, isn't work. I thinking he is a leecher...

Well, this is the error:

Code:
------ Build started: Project: CaBase, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Linking...
DirectX.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void * __cdecl DetourCreate(unsigned char *,unsigned char const *,int)" (?DetourCreate@@YAPAXPAEPBEH@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall cDirectx::Hook(void)" (?Hook@cDirectx@@QAEXXZ)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Combined Base v2\CaBase\Debug\CaBase.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Combined Base v2\CaBase\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
CaBase - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
/
What should I do?

Now you can flame me, i'm a lazy bitch
first of all you need to show some code in order for us to help you

now let me talk a little bit about linking and external errors
you are getting this error
[php]
DirectX.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void * __cdecl DetourCreate(unsigned char *,unsigned char const *,int)" (?DetourCreate@@YAPAXPAEPBEH@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall cDirectx::Hook(void)" (?Hook@cDirectx@@QAEXXZ)[/php]

you can see from the directx.obj the error is probably in Directx.h or Directx.cpp

now take a look at your functions in that header file "Directx.h"
you should have a function
[php]DetourCreate(unsigned char *,unsigned char const *,int)[/php]

make sure it is not
[php]Directx:etourCreate(unsigned char *,unsigned char const *,int)//or what ever your class is named [/php]

if it is not keep going

now go to your Directx.cpp

and look for the function
[php]DetourCreate(unsigned char *,unsigned char const *,int)[/php]

This time it should be

[php]Directx:etourCreate(unsigned char *,unsigned char const *,int)[/php]

if it is keep goin...

Now in your function call your DetourCreate function should be called as the following

[php]Directx.DetourCreate(bla bla bla)//or what ever your class name is[/php]

hope that helped you

/Off topic

am releasing my hack tonight or tomorrow it is gona be awesome

~GodHack2
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us