POWERLEVELING ROOM OPEN.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
POWERLEVELING ROOM OPEN.
OPEN ONCE AGAIN.

BUDDY LiLxItachi.

6 Slots are open.

::Edit::
Why don't we make this faster

Regular4 Channel 6 Room 56 pw = 9999
add me crusader1
Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk3 View Post
add me crusader1
I will be adding no one. You will have to add me.
Let's do it! What's your in game name so I can add you?
He closed it, he kept D/Cing.
Oh.Does anyone else have a room? I would open one but sadly I'm connecting wireless. So yeah, I'm going to try and get the modem next to me tomorow when my internet gets updated to the fastest inernet cause right now it's at like 756k or something and on monday, which is tomorrow I'm updating it to 6,000k= 6mb/s i think well it's the fastest one from ATT and it pwns
The room is open again.
Quote Originally Posted by lilxbyakuya View Post
The room is open again.
im in the room , your idle ^^
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us