DetectedESP and Aimbot

Posts 1–15 of 563 · Page 1 of 38
ESP and Aimbot
Press Delete for the Menu to pop up. Only comes up in game.
Credits: Wieter 20





]




  1. TROUBLESHOOTING:
  2. Q: Why can't I see the menu?
  3. A: Make sure you're running your injector as administrator.
  4. Q: I ran it as admin, but I still can't see the menu.
  5. A: If you're on x64bit, use a 64 bit injector.
  6. Q: I crash when it's injected
  7. A: Post a screenshot, and I'll see what I can do.
  8. Q: I get Steam Auth Failed
  9. A: You're banned for 6 hours, try again later
  10. Also, this won't work on some servers.
  11. If you're getting any errors, please be specific with what you're having problems with.



aIW.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
aIW.rarattachment deleted · 11,722 downloads before removal
hmm, i dont see anything wrong with this...good to approve
maybe more screenshots and information on controls.
Was gonna post youtube video, but too lazy....Bleh fk it, i guess i will.
song is great
Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
song is great
I know lol i was going to make a quickscoping montage and use that song but im really lazy.
All That Remains- Not Alone
AGH!
Approve XD
Quote Originally Posted by MMD2 View Post
AGH!
Approve XD
They will unleash the powers of approving soon my young grasshopper.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
They will unleash the powers of approving soon my young grasshopper.
Im afraid even younger grasshopper i have been here since July 2009 but my acc was banned for no reason, therefore i am a dying grasshopper.
dont work
only an error if i want to start
yep, using Winject coming up with a error
how th3 fuk do i use the non auto shot?
OMG, Nice Hack. Thanks for sharing.
Nice, but it shoots on everyone (team mates)
Cool hack and awesome song
works, like a cham, but i'm sure i've used this rip weiter before......
Posts 1–15 of 563 · Page 1 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?