[Help] Draw a line

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Draw a line
Hey guys I'm an old member returning from my main account being banned. I used to be pretty known on MPGH but I got banned for a stupid reason. Anyway can somebody help me draw a line in a console window? Need it to make my graphing calc... Thanks HD or Void (people who will most likely answer)!
/me just learned something, had no idea you could draw in consoles.
~lilneo
same here why06, same here..
/Thanks
Couldn't find a link on google so I thought here would work /yea
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post
Hey guys I'm an old member returning from my main account being banned.
Wat o_O What might the name be? /pm me if u is ascared of the m0ads
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Wat o_O What might the name be? /pm me if u is ascared of the m0ads
No don't. You can't trust him. He is part of Legion now.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
No don't. You can't trust him. He is part of Legion now.
Wait do you know who I am? I told wesley a while ago but apparently he didn't get the PM... I was so stupid to get banned
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post
Wait do you know who I am? I told wesley a while ago but apparently he didn't get the PM... I was so stupid to get banned
Just tell us who you are.
same here lilneo, same here... o_O
coool thx for the link
I knew you and ur not on my friends list. Im probably the one that banned you. =/
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
I knew you and ur not on my friends list. Im probably the one that banned you. =/
No wesley got Dave to ban me -_- Did wes tell you who I am?
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post
No wesley got Dave to ban me -_- Did wes tell you who I am?
OH HAI MWB
Now the whole world knows, happy?
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
OH HAI MWB
Now the whole world knows, happy?
/yea

Dude just forgive me for being stupid alright? We used to be good friends.
I had an moment now let's move on...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us