[SOLVED] Just a question

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Just a question
It is possible to make WaW zombie map can be used in BO?
I tried to load it but it said version is too old
can you mod maps on B.O?.. no?.. then no is your answer.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
can you mod maps on B.O?.. no?.. then no is your answer.
Mod tool is confirm in BO, so can you mod maps on B.O?..yes?..then yes is my answer.
Also the error is version too low...Anyone know how to fix it?
Mod tools havnt been released yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Mod tools havnt been released yet.
I know...but the save folder is here
X:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Activision\CoD
No, since the mod tools haven't been created yet you'll have to wait a while before you can do things like these. Treyarch's primary focus right now isn't to get mod tools to us, but rather to make sure that the game is running smoothly and how they'd like to see it running.
yeh I noticed that its impossible to mod any of the maps - for example, I zlib decompressed nuked and changed some of the worldspawn settings like set the sunlight to low and direction as well but no matter what I do, the map is still exactly the same. I think its to do with the encryption because most of the file is still encrypted and all that you can get out of it is the *.map files.
I heard that someone extracted these *.map files and managed to load them up (with parts missing) in WaW Radiant - however, because the encryption is different, even if you mod it in Radiant, they won't be usable in black ops.
Anyone know map making tools in WaW? I think it will be working
You could always search some stuff on google
Quote Originally Posted by TheUniverse View Post
You could always search some stuff on google
I spotted a funny website about Black Ops custom zombie map...They said POSSIBLE


/Moved to Help
/Marked as Solved
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us