HaVoC UnDeaD Final Patch Port

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
HaVoC UnDeaD Final Patch Port
can someone help me port Havoc Undead final patch?

-Thanks

VirusScans:
Virustotal
Virusscan
HaVoC UnDeaD Final Patch.rarattachment deleted · 60 downloads before removal
Thanks i have no idea howto but if you can teach me
You need 2 virus scans before a minion can approve it.
i cant download the HaVoC UnDeaD Final Patch.rar
pleas set it in attachment
Quote Originally Posted by erikkire1 View Post
i cant download the HaVoC UnDeaD Final Patch.rar
pleas set it in attachment
it is attachtet
Sorry im gonna upload vir scans when i can. i cant upload atm ;(
I found the URL on teh internetz and I am porting it now.

EDIT: I've ported it I just need to align some things, they're waay off screen.
sounds goods thanks man
/approved it
my virus scans havnt been working lately, dunno why. but thanks for aproving.
anyone that has got it working yet?
Quote Originally Posted by hackzzor View Post
anyone that has got it working yet?
cainfool is done with it, but he needs to align the shaders.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?