I can't seem to manage to open the console..I've tried the seta_monkeytoy 0 and I press the right button.
It wont open, I think i read somewhere they patched it?
It is patched!!.
I think...
I can open the console no problem
For people with the steam version it seems the console has been patched.
Originally Posted by Heartview
For people with the steam version it seems the console has been patched.
yeah, I have the steam version.
So do i lmfao
Originally Posted by RyanH100
So do i lmfao
proof or gtfo
Now you gtfo.
I have the console 2... Noobs
Originally Posted by einar300
I have the console 2... Noobs
bevis eller forsvinn!
(proof or gtfo)
It appears to be spotty as to who has it and who doesnt. There have more than enough people to say that it doesnt work for it to be proven that it isnt working for some people. And every one that still has it working seems to believe that everyone has it working just like them. Same deal with the stuttering problems in the game. Some people have it, some dont.