Bots on servers

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Bots on servers
Hi everyone,
Anyone here who knows how to let expert bots play on dedicated servers ? And please be serious.
Quote Originally Posted by XIPRED View Post
And please be seriously.

I'm being serious when i say, go back to school and learn how to spell before you try and learn how to use a computer.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
I'm being serious when i say, go back to school and learn how to spell before you try and learn how to use a computer.
You f*cking kid, go and die
Quote Originally Posted by XIPRED View Post
You f*cking kid, go and die
Stop causing flamewars for fucks sake.

/closed
1. Not a kid
2. Not going to argue with a kid
3. You posted in the wrong section to start this thread, and you made typo that was fairly noticeable.
So.. you are trying to load a .GSC?
Or wait is this for MW2? Enjoy your ban if that's the case..
(RSE or 'Retarded (smart) bots')

And if it's for BO then I was nice enough to give you way to do it before I made an tutorial which you threw back in my face. I know you seem to despise everything I do/help with but my tutorial should work for you..

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/357-call-d...t-bots-bo.html
Take it or leave it son..
What a nice guy. Don't ya think Mr. XPIRED??
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us