BANNED?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
BANNED?
Hi,
If you are banned so pm me and I will try to help you to change your xuid. After you pmed me write even on this thread so I know who was first and who was last. I will only help 10 first players.
Fail post, as most methods are patched. Even if they arent, theres so many threads just like this one. Also, aIW is going to do an update soon anyhow. Good luck with your list.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Fail post, as most methods are patched. Even if they arent, theres so many threads just like this one. Also, aIW is going to do an update soon anyhow. Good luck with your list.
OWNED CHEATER.
I have been waiting for the patch in nearly 2 mounths. But nothing happpened. I can play on dedicated servers and even on matchmaking servers(Twice Owned). And if you dont trust me so ask robincompu he will confirm it.
Quote Originally Posted by XIPRED View Post
OWNED CHEATER.
I have been waiting for the patch in nearly 2 mounths. But nothing happpened. I can play on dedicated servers and even on matchmaking servers(Twice Owned). And if you dont trust me so ask robincompu he will confirm it.
Some peoples children..... I never said that it didn't work. I said most methods are patched. ( Not XPIRED's Method) I also said there are several posts like this. And I read earlier that there was going to be an upcoming patch. So I don't think I got owned at all. I think I proved my point, to some ignorant child, who thinks he knows it all...
Someone needs to get thought the definition of 'owned'..

None the less, if you'd against all odds found a way to you unban yourself and the first one you tell about it is lmaobox? That's smart.. let's count how long it will take to patch IF it's not already planned..
(No offence)
You got my back?? lol
Share it or not.

/closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us