LTC 28-11

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
LTC 28-11
This != new

I found this multiple times before, but never minded it. I wonder what it does :P

EDIT: Oh, did you mean the new LT? I already found it.
is that for NA or PH?
That is for NA
Lawuy, can you make a new method for making hacks? Because the old on is patched.
Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
This != new


Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Lawuy, can you make a new method for making hacks? Because the old on is patched.
d3d brah
Wow I dont know even how to get that window out xD jk
Lolz, xD I did't play crossfire for a long time :P haha.

If I find out how to get the "Pdevice" then I make a tutorial. (If the peapel who helped me allow me that)
Quote Originally Posted by lauwy View Post
elow lauwy musta kna ^^
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us