Thumbs upCode Geass L96A1

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
I like the scope by IMO the body doesn't really look good.
O_M_G <3 IT I LURVE GEASS


EPIIIIIC




i just had a geekGasm
Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
O_M_G <3 IT I LURVE GEASS


EPIIIIIC




i just had a geekGasm
Otaku.
Why do people like anime girls lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Otaku.
Why do people like anime girls lmao
Maybe because their asian, and their anime fanatics.
lol
YAY. I LOVES. SERIOSLY I LOVE CODE GEASS! GO SHNIZEL! hE IS SOOOO BADASS.

i like the scope! The geass symbole is totally godly.

16/2
Quote Originally Posted by pobs View Post
YAY. I LOVES. SERIOSLY I LOVE CODE GEASS! GO SHNIZEL! hE IS SOOOO BADASS.

i like the scope! The geass symbole is totally godly.

16/2

How about 1337/10
/Approved.

But for future reference, you only need 1 virus scan for texture/model/sound mods.
good job .
Hey man you might wanna block the names! Who knows what type of Nexon Spys our on here.....
it doenst rlly matter they dont know for sure its u
and nice mod looks rlly nice
I dont really like the Body nor the Color Scheme. But the scope is Great
oh shit
your not dead
o_____o
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
oh shit
your not dead
o_____o
Who?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us