MODERN WARFARE 2 = $10!
MODERN WARFARE 2 = $10!
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / Buyingi know you get them for $5, i sold one for $25 on ebay. I will release location for best offer
and this guy only has 5 posts :/ im not trusting him
and this guy only has 5 posts :/ im not trusting him
thanks for flaming nerd. Il happily use a middleman!
im always happy to use a mm but you didn't say anything about mm in original post, only have 5 posts (6 now), and i know where to get cheaper. but again i will release that information to the highest bidder.
get what cheaper? how about u stop flaming my thread nerd. By the way that account your selling isnt worth $5.
not that one already sold it buyer is happy and i gots mah moneyz. i can show u messages?
do u feel good about cheating a down syndrome kid?
i have A.D.D., and have 4 friends with down syndrome. their fine and the way you respond i doubt you actually have it. or used to have it, but got over it.
u make me lol....
Dex if you can get it then stop hassling this guy
If you're sellnig a game then make your own thread
If you're sellnig a game then make your own thread
He added me, and I sent him the money. I was skeptical, but I got a legit, unverified email, non-banned Steam Mw2 account. I was pleasantly surprised with his service and I think he is safe but you still need to use a Middleman no-matter-what.
/Approved
/Approved
