NOPing in Visual Basic?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
NOPing in Visual Basic?
Hey guys im trying to make a hack for a game using blubbs memoryhack dll thingy
But was wondering how would i nop the address?
Example:
Code:
CAHack.SetMemory(&H374B4594, &H90, 6)
Address: &H374B4594
NOP: &H90 (just guessing here)
Length of bytes: 6

Yes it's for CA I enable the checkbox fine as soon as i go to reload CA crashes :\
The addie is no reload btw

Cheers Jàzzà
[php]CAHack.Nop(&H374B4594,6)[/php]

Should work...
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
[php]CAHack.Nop(&H374B4594,6)[/php]

Should work...
EDIT:
I get Access is denied on my 33bit machine
But on my 64bit machine i get no error just CA crashes :|

I also did the "try" function and catched the error but it came up with a whole lot of code, that wasn't necessary
Quote Originally Posted by Jzz_ View Post
EDIT:
I get Access is denied on my 33bit machine
33bit??? Do you mean 32bit?
Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post


33bit??? Do you mean 32bit?
... That's ur problem.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Run VB2010 as admin?
You don't have to, and apparently by what acid_buRn said, that CA deosnt allow access memeory via external programs :\
If your running on Vista or 7 , your application DOES require escalation

I can't speak much to CA, but I can tell you how your OS works
The address you're trying to write to may be in a page with some access rights that you may have to change the write anything.

Use VirtualProtectEx, set the access rights of that page to PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE.
I haven't seen that namespace before |:
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
I haven't seen that namespace before |:
It's part of Windows API...

[php]
Declare Function VirtualProtectEx Lib "kernel32.dll" (ByVal hProcess As IntPtr, ByVal lpAddress As IntPtr, ByVal dwSize As IntPtr, ByVal newProtect As Integer, ByRef oldProtect As Integer) As Boolean
[/php]

You can remove protections before allocating memory using PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE.

I seriously Recommended everyone here takes some time to look into all the platform Invokes.


Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


It's part of Windows API...

[php]
Declare Function VirtualProtectEx Lib "kernel32.dll" (ByVal hProcess As IntPtr, ByVal lpAddress As IntPtr, ByVal dwSize As IntPtr, ByVal newProtect As Integer, ByRef oldProtect As Integer) As Boolean
[/php]

You can remove protections before allocating memory using PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE.

I seriously Recommended everyone here takes some time to look into all the platform Invokes.


I'm quite sure CAHack ain't part of the WinAPI.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
I'm quite sure CAHack ain't part of the WinAPI.
What ?? /fp
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
I'm quite sure CAHack ain't part of the WinAPI.
I'm so confused.

What are you talking about?

Sometimes I wonder about you freedom.
Okays Ill see how I go, I delt this project will be of any success, but i'll try (:
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?