Well there used to be, but they got old and no1 participated. But HD's boss now. If he comes with something not crazy difficult I'll participate. But I think we should have teams of 2. That seems more interesting then soloing the whole thing.
Originally Posted by why06
Well there used to be, but they got old and no1 participated. But HD's boss now. If he comes with something not crazy difficult I'll participate. But I think we should have teams of 2. That seems more interesting then soloing the whole thing.
That idea sounds awesome..
but how come no one participates?
Well on somethings people did participate, such as the Question of the Week BA used to do... simple stuff like that, but harder things such as hacking competitions didn't work out. idk why...
Originally Posted by why06
Well on somethings people did participate, such as the Question of the Week BA used to do... simple stuff like that, but harder things such as hacking competitions didn't work out. idk why...
I can understand hacking , that gets boring if you stay on the same game for a while..
If you guys want I have an idea. D3D basketball Scoreboard. Can be a dll injected into a test environment or you can just go with a solo window.
I would join.
www[.]projecteuler[.]net
It's a shitload of programming challenges, they are actually very hard. Compete with yourself on those
~lilneo
how about a d3d menu?
Originally Posted by sam22
how about a d3d menu?
How about something that every leecher on here doesn't already have.
Originally Posted by Void
How about something that every leecher on here doesn't already have.
are calling me a leecher who gve u the right to call some a leecher when u cant even code a line now i will make a menu and post tomorrow
I already emailed Project euler about using some of their projects and non of the 7 admins responded yet (however this was only a few days ago)
who's that?
It's a site where members upload mathematical and logic conflicts, puzzles or challenges related to development, then someone will come up with a solution (or many will come up with many)
It was mentioned in a post above mine by another member, so I thought I would let him know I have already emailed the Admins about using those projects here as well.