because only few people can really code in C++ here.....
Programing Competitions?
Second person to submit a working solution is: doofbla
Congrats!
Congrats!

Void was third!
Good job! 
Good job! 
I was second *happy*
now all the shitty leechers who releases hacks they didn't make are f*cked up xD
congratulations to all who solved and those who'll solve it. ;-)
Good Luck for the next competition to all
now all the shitty leechers who releases hacks they didn't make are f*cked up xD
congratulations to all who solved and those who'll solve it. ;-)
Good Luck for the next competition to all

I'm a leecher.. can't make it. sry
Come on guys we need more competitors D:
Only 3 people submitted.
Only 3 people submitted.
What's the point of this again?
I'd join in if I wasn't busy.
I should have a lot of time next year, so I'll help out with challenge ideas, submissions, etc.
It's a good idea to keep them language-oriented, rather than 100 of the same hacking challenges.
I should have a lot of time next year, so I'll help out with challenge ideas, submissions, etc.
It's a good idea to keep them language-oriented, rather than 100 of the same hacking challenges.
