VAC2 Update Checker

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
VAC2 Update Checker
Instructions:
*Rename the file
*Run Filename.exe
*Run CS:S
*Check if the CRC32 has changed, if it has, VAC updated.

Screenshot:



Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti's Malware Scan

Credits:
Gabe Newell
VAC2

You might be wondering, why would I need this wonderful piece of technology? WELL, run this daily and you'll probably save yourself a ban if you use a hack after VAC2 updates.
VAC2 Update Checker.rarattachment deleted · 17 downloads before removal
May I ask you where in the hell is the attachement?
Rofl, totally forgot about that.
Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoy223 View Post
What does this actually do?
It's all in the post. It checks if VAC2 updated their anti-hack. It's helpful because it allows you to prevent getting banned from VAC servers.
This is useful thaks !
WOW Leecher saw this on another site ages ago.
And ages would be how long ago? Did I say I made this? Did you check my Internet history to see if I got it from the same site you saw it on? Your logic is overwhelmingly terrible.
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
And ages would be how long ago? Did I say I made this? Did you check my Internet history to see if I got it from the same site you saw it on? Your logic is overwhelmingly terrible.
Have fun getting this Approved.
Hmm.. I hope this does get approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
Hmm.. I hope this does get approved.
If I were a minion I would scan/test/approve if it worked /close if it didnt
Got approved since i reported this. meh.
What's there to report? Oh, I gave something useful to the community, let's ban him.
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
What's there to report? Oh, I gave something useful to the community, let's ban him.
...He reported that the thread was unapproved so a gmod/sa/admin/ha approved this
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
...He reported that the thread was unapproved so a gmod/sa/admin/ha approved this
Ah. I talk to sarcastic people too often. Thanks for clearing this up.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us