Need Some Quick Help

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need Some Quick Help
Yeah, first I'm not a nub, I've been playing WarRock since chapter 1, but this is new, I log-in, click International server but nothing comes up..
My level says level 0, 0%, there are no games, I cant enter shop, nothing happenes, any help?
my happends that too
:S Its weird.
I think it's the lag for the past few days... happened to me... 2 days ago?
WarRock is just updating, that's why some functions don't work.Just wait a few days until it will be fixed
Its just pissing me off right now.
Need to play right away xD
Quote Originally Posted by Chemixx View Post
Its just pissing me off right now.
Need to play right away xD
hahahaha
Yeah, I haven't played for...2 days xD because of the lag... I only go on to test hacks from the forum I'm Mod on

(check out my new siggy lol)
Loool awesome sig xD
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us