I was wondering if anyone knew how to unban your account.
I remember gudsoldier saying that you can change you GUID but i dont know how. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Piercing Goblin
I was wondering if anyone knew how to unban your account.
I remember gudsoldier saying that you can change you GUID but i dont know how. Thanks!
You have to enter your combat arms folder then go to Profiles folder and open the Player.txt
Ctrl + F for GUID
Then change that number to anything.
But this hasn't been tested, I think that no one knows if this work.
I changed it but i still get an error that means i got banned
GUID is in other places too.
there is no way to unban your account =/
The problem is it's not just my account, it's my sisters too and she plays on this computer.
Lemme just start with a LOL, and finish with a "I hope she kicks your ass" have a nice day, next time hack with a clean account.!
Lol, there is a way to unban your computer but no way to unban your account.
its your ip, try changing your ip if that dont work change your mac address too. go google for some programs that changes your mac address
Edit: Oh yeah this won't unban your account but it will let your sister play
She's much smaller then me, and such. So that's not the problem, but i'm going to feel bad. But, i'll gladly make sure Nexon pays for this. First by formatting my PC to get rid of this "GUID" bullshit.
Edit: Gud, could you please send me a PM? I could care less if I can play again.
Originally Posted by Banshou
She's much smaller then me, and such. So that's not the problem, but i'm going to feel bad. But, i'll gladly make sure Nexon pays for this. First by formatting my PC to get rid of this "GUID" bullshit.
Edit: Gud, could you please send me a PM? I could care less if I can play again.
Your account is banned, not your computer... no need to format it. Just sign up for a new NEXON account and just start over.
I think that I got GUID Banned too
Battleman02
Battleman03
Battleman004
all passwords are gudsoldier
Have fun, ban the lot of ya!
you cant be unbaned there for end of this
just go to there site and sign up for a new account