the Prestige

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
the Prestige
For a month from 'out of a black ops continue to hack out for textures and esp and still nobody' and I say no 'can make a rank or prestige hack?? absurd!
Nobody 's able to do it? or nobody wants it?
this stuff takes time and effort be patient im sure one will be out soon
Its the fact that they cant. Stats are server sided now, so a rank hack is either not going to come out, or is going to take a lot of time.
pls sirch in ze forum bfor postin usless thrids und plsss gugl trensleit
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayinBackup View Post
pls sirch in ze forum bfor postin usless thrids und plsss gugl trensleit
Me no comprehendo? And yeah, derpderp is right.
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayinBackup View Post
pls sirch in ze forum bfor postin usless thrids und plsss gugl trensleit
If you didn't understand what he said, maybe you should use Google translate.

Yeah, the stats are server sided, and due to the fact that they are, I doubt anyone has even taken a look into rank hacks. Its not impossible, just really hard.
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayinBackup View Post
pls sirch in ze forum bfor postin usless thrids und plsss gugl trensleit
= Please search the forum before posting useless threads and please use google translate..

Well you better use google translate yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayinBackup View Post
Two people missed the point.
One person is a banned douchefag...

Anyway, pointless thread.

/request delete or close...
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
Someone is mad.
Yeah, real mad. I am so mad I may just use an exclamation mark... Yeah.
I am so mad!
Close or delete thanks.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us