Request :)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Signature request. +Rep/Thanks if you do.
1. Main Text/Name: Maxellon23
2. Sub Text/Quote: “No violence, No competition, No Groups, No Chiefs.” Sebastien Foucan
3. Size: 400x150
4. Style: Grunge
5. Theme: Combat arms
6. Color: Dark colors
9. Other Information: Feel free to do whatever you want. Just post it below when it's done. Don't bother telling me you will. Lol
You need some more info.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
You need some more info.
Why? And what? I prefer to have people be creative and not have to follow orders from someone.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
I prefer you to follow the format
Yeah Lol I JUST found that format that you posted to the other one. Lol thank you
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us