In Progress Making MW2 Weapons For CA
Hey guys, haven't been in MPGH for a week, but UFB and Project Recon is working on a big Project, I finally rigged the files from MW2 and Re-Animated it but there is still the running animation to do but here it is.
Here's Ghost or Spectre and more Ranger models

Here's Makarovs Men I got like 4 more models

And More Weapons I got more than these took me a month to Animate and rigged it out of MW2. Like UZI, TMP, Deagle, M-200 Intervection and much more.



This is going to be release soon enjoy!
Here's Ghost or Spectre and more Ranger models

Here's Makarovs Men I got like 4 more models

And More Weapons I got more than these took me a month to Animate and rigged it out of MW2. Like UZI, TMP, Deagle, M-200 Intervection and much more.



This is going to be release soon enjoy!






