In Progress Making MW2 Weapons For CA

Posts 16–30 of 269 · Page 2 of 18
Quote Originally Posted by Elective Amnesia View Post
Just watch out, CA runs sluggish with high polygonal models if your computer is bad.
People with bad computers don't need to use these anyways :S

I built a new rig last saturday so I'm covered.
I get like 1.5k FPS in CA Lobby, lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post


People with bad computers don't need to use these anyways :S

I built a new rig last saturday so I'm covered.
I get like 1.5k FPS in CA Lobby, lmao.
The highest I ever got in lobby is 800, QQ.

But seriously, if you guys are importing custom models, watch out for the polygonal amount.
Quote Originally Posted by Elective Amnesia View Post


The highest I ever got in lobby is 800, QQ.

But seriously, if you guys are importing custom models, watch out for the polygonal amount.
Over 4k on Login Screen. /

This is what i want in CA.



Inb4 Mikutard, I know I am.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post


Over 4k on Login Screen. /

This is what i want in CA.



Inb4 Mikutard, I know I am.
I lol'd .
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


I lol'd .
/

Finally Unbanned again on Extra?
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post


/

Finally Unbanned again on Extra?
Got Ali .
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post


Over 4k on Login Screen. /

This is what i want in CA.



Inb4 Mikutard, I know I am.
that model looks creepy o.O
The polygon count has been lowered I just cut off the pieces that were unneeded and the opposite side of the gun that can't be seen has been chopped off which makes it low poly.
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
The polygon count has been lowered I just cut off the pieces that were unneeded and the opposite side of the gun that can't be seen has been chopped off which makes it low poly.
Nexon does that too. /

@Also:
Here's that same model in a video btw Extra/Henry.



3ds Makes it look weird.
Plus that isn't render screen obviously.
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
The polygon count has been lowered I just cut off the pieces that were unneeded and the opposite side of the gun that can't be seen has been chopped off which makes it low poly.
smart boi, now try to export as lta


Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post


Nexon does that too. /

@Also:
Here's that same model in a video btw Extra/Henry.



3ds Makes it look weird.
Plus that isn't render screen obviously.
the person singing sounds retarded
Well this is my model with mental ray and this is a model of what I've did in school
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
Well this is my model with mental ray and this is a model of what I've did in school
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
Well this is my model with mental ray and this is a model of what I've did in school
-Squint-

Whats with that resolution? ._.

Looks good though
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post


-Squint-

Whats with that resolution? ._.

Looks good though
Oh yeah I've accidentally uploaded with compression
Modeling ftw =D
Posts 16–30 of 269 · Page 2 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?