Why .. mpgh?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Why .. mpgh?
I posted a hack on site... 5 people liked.. in 6 min it was deleted?






SO explain wat need to do?
Was it leeched?
Any advertisements in it?
Do you fail at all?
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
Was it leeched?
Any advertisements in it?
Do you fail at all?
Made by me ultahacker
No ads
NO FAIL.. see bellow.. i made it

GAVE FULL CREDITS TO 8 PEOPLE
Did you have screenshots? Did you have credits? Did you have virus scans? If you did, I'll pm a minion about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Did you have screenshots? Did you have credits? Did you have virus scans? If you did, I'll pm a minion about it.
I did all of them.....
Quote Originally Posted by ultahackers View Post
I did all of them.....
I that case. If there are no advertisements and you had ALL of those. Repost it again.
2010/2/2010?
Was this today?
@dick yes, repost it or ask a mod, nice hack btw, used the same base as every one else thou
dam i was hoping to use this hack to and then it was gone i was like wdf
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us