UnhappyDirectX erroe with d3d9.dll

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
DirectX erroe with d3d9.dll
Hello Guys,

I have a problem with Gunz.I used to play it with hack.
I use d3d9.dll for auto-injector...it used to work fine but now when i start Gunz with d3d9.dll and hack,I get a message stating that " Gunz requires DirectX9.0c to run properly! Would you like to install it now? " with Yes and No buttons.When I click Yes,I get another message stating that "fail to initialize DirectX" with an OK button,When click OK...I get another message stating that " The game terminated by unknown erroe.Sorry for your inconveniance"
and the game crashes.....Please help...and THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

P.S.
I use Windows Xp SP2 32 bit
I tried reinstalling windows and directx 9.0c
I have .net framework 3.5 installed
BUT the game works fine without d3d9.dll
I have intel 945G(128mb) chipset with which the game was running smoothly
I also have DirectX 9.0c installed
I aslo updated the graphic drivers
Get a better computer that has DX11
Upgrade to Vista? Xp is a little outdated now.
Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
Upgrade to Vista? Xp is a little outdated now.
\Stfu/
You have spammed enough

Your mom is outdated.
GunZ can run on XP easily.
Just stop playing with hacks
b/c that's what make your computer say
I don't spam. And it was a suggestion. Stop raging.
this happend to me. I just repaired gunz and it worked(clicked repair)
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
Get a better computer that has DX11
For your information...I dont have to get a new computer to have DirectX 11
first learn whats the use of DirectX

Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
Upgrade to Vista? Xp is a little outdated now.
thanks for ur suggestion...but gunz was working fine in xp with hacks a couple of days ago but i got this problem suddenly....

Quote Originally Posted by adrians-creed View Post
this happend to me. I just repaired gunz and it worked(clicked repair)
I tried repairing Gunz but it still didnt work..thanks for the tip tho....
Quote Originally Posted by darkdraco64 View Post
For your information...I dont have to get a new computer to have DirectX 11
first learn whats the use of DirectX


thanks for ur suggestion...but gunz was working fine in xp with hacks a couple of days ago but i got this problem suddenly....


I tried repairing Gunz but it still didnt work..thanks for the tip tho....
I still don't like xp. Lol And i figured repairing it would work. It normally does work for everything. Hmmm...... I have no idea what the problem could be
Quote Originally Posted by darkdraco64 View Post
Hello Guys,

I have a problem with Gunz.I used to play it with hack.
I use d3d9.dll for auto-injector...it used to work fine but now when i start Gunz with d3d9.dll and hack,I get a message stating that " Gunz requires DirectX9.0c to run properly! Would you like to install it now? " with Yes and No buttons.When I click Yes,I get another message stating that "fail to initialize DirectX" with an OK button,When click OK...I get another message stating that " The game terminated by unknown erroe.Sorry for your inconveniance"
and the game crashes.....Please help...and THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

P.S.
I use Windows Xp SP2 32 bit
I tried reinstalling windows and directx 9.0c
I have .net framework 3.5 installed
BUT the game works fine without d3d9.dll
I have intel 945G(128mb) chipset with which the game was running smoothly
I also have DirectX 9.0c installed
I aslo updated the graphic drivers
I have the exact same problem as you have...

Probably the same computer too, but I have sp3.

Nothing has worked so far, and I have tried it all..

Quote Originally Posted by darkdraco64 View Post
Hello Guys,

I have a problem with Gunz.I used to play it with hack.
I use d3d9.dll for auto-injector...it used to work fine but now when i start Gunz with d3d9.dll and hack,I get a message stating that " Gunz requires DirectX9.0c to run properly! Would you like to install it now? " with Yes and No buttons.When I click Yes,I get another message stating that "fail to initialize DirectX" with an OK button,When click OK...I get another message stating that " The game terminated by unknown erroe.Sorry for your inconveniance"
and the game crashes.....Please help...and THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

P.S.
I use Windows Xp SP2 32 bit
I tried reinstalling windows and directx 9.0c
I have .net framework 3.5 installed
BUT the game works fine without d3d9.dll
I have intel 945G(128mb) chipset with which the game was running smoothly
I also have DirectX 9.0c installed
I aslo updated the graphic drivers
I have the exact same problem as you have...

Probably the same computer too, but I have sp3.

Nothing has worked so far, and I have tried it all..
Had this same problem i accidently deleted Dirext X Soo your going to new a computer..That's what i did..Hope this helps?
Lol @ The posts above xD

But tosh is right.. "Xp is outdated"... wth
Trust me Your OS doesnt matter
Backk on topic?
1. Repair Gunz.
2. Reinstall Gunz.
3. Upgrade your DirectX
4. Use a different hack
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?