Lack of hax, waiting for GG to update?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Lack of hax, waiting for HS to update?
Is there a lack of hax because of HS updating sometime soon? I know a site that I'm VIP on isn't putting out there VIP until the HS is updated
GG? You mean hackshield? =/
Same diff... they do the same thing and appear the same way lol
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
Same diff... they do the same thing and appear the same way lol
Well in that case I guess some may be /
The site tends to update GG once every week or every other week.
i'm working on a hack for the stealth hacker (no superjump or speed, its for those like me who can hack with out anyone being able to tell) that i'll update constantly with each wr patch, dont no anything about a gg/hs update, i even own a hs liscence and haven't seen anything.
snow warrock update soon :P
I can't wait for crismas the best patch always in all the games
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
I can't wait for crismas the best patch always in all the games
Agree, but many hack wont work anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Agree, but many hack wont work anymore
Snowballs with hacks suck
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post


Snowballs with hacks suck
haha, ur surely right :P I cant get, why my hack dont work... so now im waiting for update, to update my hack
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
I can't wait for crismas the best patch always in all the games
OMG yes I love the christmas updates its always the best and is so fun.
Especially the maps that are all snowed out with the snowmen and such
and present med boxes.I still have my old screen shots from 08 christmas
I believe it was fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post


Snowballs with hacks suck
Not with 0delay
Then it pretty ownzz.

But i think hshield is updating thursday again?
I would release my hack if i could find out why it keeps giving "warrock.exe has encounted...."
No ive been hacking this hole time but the hacks i post here get removed...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?