I think this would be a brilliant idea. I'd love if it is a FULL mod, not cross mod. So Gh0st, if your reading this, please make it! Again i appreciate it if you make a full mod/cross mod.
You can't make this a full mod without CROSS MODDING
lrn2mod
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
You can't make this a full mod without CROSS MODDING
lrn2mod
Be nice bro
Originally Posted by Obama
Be nice bro
Very well
Originally Posted by Gaz
I'll Try.
/Short
Show me how much you've learned on model swaps and cross modding
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
lrn2mod
Lol you should SOOOO include that in your siggy
BTW there isn't much difference between MP7 Steel and MP7 MOD Steel. I think the LTBs only includes fire rate and reload speed attribute, and the MP7 Steel and MP7 MOD Steel have the same RoF
oh okay. Well if you can make one, please do. Sorry, im not a modder, just a newbie opinion commie
I'll Try.
/Short
Wait what's the point of this?
This mod has been released alot of times.
btw the mod shrinks.
Originally Posted by Gaz
Wait what's the point of this?
This mod has been released alot of times.
btw the mod shrinks.
Can you defy the odds?
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
Can you defy the odds?
I will try
Wait WTF?
I can't find MP7 Steel Mod i can only find MP7 and MP7 Steel.
Originally Posted by Gaz
I will try
lol
BTW, no one on MPGH made M16A1 to MP7 MOD Steel yet
Well I'll be the first then.
Originally Posted by Gaz
Well I'll be the first then.
Don't assume that, for other sites might've already made it
GOGOGOGOGOGO!
Kk finished the mod, got the screenies and vid. Now i got to upload.
modding
can one of you say me who i can modding (in german or englisch please)