PS3

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
PS3
Is it worth the buy?
Yah, im planning to get one. Xbox360 is overrated
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Yah, im planning to get one. Xbox360 is overrated
You're overrated.
yeah get PS3 free online graphics are above xbox
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
yeah get PS3 free online graphics are above xbox
I heard 360 had better graphics, but I guess it depends on the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


I heard 360 had better graphics, but I guess it depends on the game.
What most people argue is that the PS3 will have support for 3D before the xbox 360 does. But, as with video games, you are controlling the game, so the 3D effects are going to be extremely limited if anything. PS3 does have a built-in Blu-Ray player, and has its games distributed on them. I don't really care much for that anyways, since I don't watch many movies, and if I'm going to be on my console, I'm gonna be playing a game. The xbox 360 claims to have more online capabilities and functions, but from my own knowledge and what I've read, it all depends on what type of gamer you are. If you're casual, and don't play socially, I suggest a PS3. If you're competitive, rowdy, and play socially, then the 360 is for you. Though, what your friends have also determine what you should get.

If you get an xbox 360, you'll have the ability to jtag and flash your console. PS3 has a method similar, but from what I know, its not stable, and can be patched at any time. I'll get my PS3 when I can modify the drive's firmware inside it.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


What most people argue is that the PS3 will have support for 3D before the xbox 360 does. But, as with video games, you are controlling the game, so the 3D effects are going to be extremely limited if anything. PS3 does have a built-in Blu-Ray player, and has its games distributed on them. I don't really care much for that anyways, since I don't watch many movies, and if I'm going to be on my console, I'm gonna be playing a game. The xbox 360 claims to have more online capabilities and functions, but from my own knowledge and what I've read, it all depends on what type of gamer you are. If you're casual, and don't play socially, I suggest a PS3. If you're competitive, rowdy, and play socially, then the 360 is for you. Though, what your friends have also determine what you should get.

If you get an xbox 360, you'll have the ability to jtag and flash your console. PS3 has a method similar, but from what I know, its not stable, and can be patched at any time. I'll get my PS3 when I can modify the drive's firmware inside it.
Dude 3D would be sweet but gay i just think if u have a nad flying at you i would prob freak out and like dive out my chair or sum
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
Dude 3D would be sweet but gay i just think if u have a nad flying at you i would prob freak out and like dive out my chair or sum
i can picture people standing up while playing the game just for this
Quote Originally Posted by khcastro View Post


i can picture people standing up while playing the game just for this
haha yeah just think tho if you like my brother were in the army got depolyed come back see there is 3d COD play it and commit suicide cuz it brought back nightmares of war
heres my general rule of thumb

360 - Hardcore gamer junkies
PS3 - Enjoy a competition but also more for fun
Wii - GTFO. or just for fucking around with family/friends/gf.

played all three and personally 360 is just amazing compared to the other two...and games on blu-ray, arent actually better...to my knowledge, theyre actually slower because they have to load it twice onto the disc for some reason...i read it somwhere..

i recommend a 360.
PS3, some games get laggy on it. (mostly COD and some other FPS games)
Xbox, its great but the controller is like awkward because of the analog sticks plus you have to pay for live.

I recommend PS3.
This thread is what I was just thinking idk I'd I should get xbox slim or ps3 fatass realllly hard and what I don't like about xbox is that u pay for live..that's just fuked up
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us