PostLearn/Teach Rez Mods!

Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
Learn/Teach Rez Mods!

Want to learn or teach Rez Mods? Then apply here! Come and join us to revive the Rez Mod Section (RMS)! The RMS provides modification of Nexon Combat Arms files to create new and customized looks that you've always wanted! Want a gun from a different game as the gun you use in Combat Arms? Want a new and self customized camo for your gun? Want to change and upgrade you gun's statistics to give an edge and even the battlefield over people that always beat you? Want to make your own artwork for people to enjoy and appreciate? Then join RMS and learn to do that! MPGH RMS has the most knowledgeable and advanced modders than all of our competitions!

Note: Please state your MPGH name when E-Mailing, "friending" via Instant Messaging, or adding via other social sites a teacher.


Current Teachers:
666HiddenMaster666
Name: Harry "Hidden" Richard
Qualifications: Currently the "quickest" and "best" model swapper and cross modder in MPGH and have respects from other competing sites' rez modding that I've never contributed to!
Proof of Qualifications: My Mods v3 + more because that's outdated
Link to MPGH Page: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: 666HiddenMaster666
Availability: Whenever I'm on
Best Way to Contact: VM for the easiest way, PM for sensitive information, E-Mail if you don't mind waiting, xFire for instant messaging
E-Mail/xFire Address: HiddenMaster_MPGH@yahoo.com
Ways of Teaching: PM, TV, and/or other creative ideas
De La Ghetto

Name: Nelson V.
Qualifications: I've been modding Combat Arms rez files for under a year. It'll be a year as of January 3rd, 2011. I specialize in texture mods.
Proof of Qualifications: GaMBiiT/De La Ghetto's Master Thread
Link to MPGH Page: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: De La Ghetto
Availability: Whenever I'm on


Falingrave
Name: Dylan Everett/Risin/Falin
Qualifications: 3D Modeling, Animations, Textures, Model Editing, etc.
Proof of Qualifications: My signature and other things I've released.
Link to MPGH Page: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Falingrave
Availability: Whenever I'm on
Best Way to Contact: VM, PM, Skype
Skype Name: Jets2fly2
Ways of Teaching: PM, Skype Screenshare, Skype
Jack
Name: Jack Reardon
Qualifications: Texture, Hex Edit, Custom Models, Mapping, Crossgame Modding, Gun Swapping, and soon-to-be Importing/Spawning
Proof of Qualifications: Jack's Combat Arms Master Mod Thread
Link to MPGH Page: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Jack
Availability: About 2 hours per day weekdays, 3-5 hours per day weekends, and anywhere from 2-6 hours during school-breaks
Best Way to Contact Me: MSN, VM, PM, E-Mail , and Facebook.
E-Mail Address: j.reardon13@yahoo.com
Methods of Teaching: Whatever is best for the student. Full document tutorial, YouTube videos, TeamViewer
Programs I Can Use: Photoshop, Blender, 3DS Max, Maya, All Hex Editors, Model Edit
shadowmission
Name: Devon
Qualifications: I make mods alot and I help people
Proof of Qualifications: Champion L96A1, Title L96A1, and many more
Link to MPGH Page: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: shadowmission
Availability: 3.5 hours a day to 5 hours a day
Kadabra
Name: Alex Sedam
Qualifications: Photoshop "Whizz" kid, almost a year of experience with modding, and years of expirience with photoshop/camouflage making.
Proof of Qualifications: Green and Orange SR25, Rose MP7, Aluseu's Easy Camouflage Tutorial, and many more
Link to MPGH Page: Kadabra
Availability: At least 2 hours a day, always on my phone, Skype, MSN, E-Mail.
Languages: Spanish, Russian, some Chinese, and English
i can join?

i dont want to hack and stuff i just want to become a better modder
Quote Originally Posted by -watchagot? View Post
i can join?

i dont want to hack and stuff i just want to become a better modder
Just apply for it and you'll be placed in a class
Great opportunity guys!, take advantage of it!
awesome that you guys are doing this props.
hell yh
BUT YOU STOLED MY STICKY
Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post
hell yh
BUT YOU STOLED MY STICKY
But I was the one that started this idea and composed the information
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


But I was the one that started this idea and composed the information
Ha Ha, Should be my sticky

J/K

Deff. a good opportunity with 3 qualified teachers there is room for up to 27 students. So take advantage of it.
Do we get a tag. ? :O
Thank You! I applied because I've noticed a change in the level of complete failures since I joined and I didn't want to contribute....
Too bad Jarppi can't do any of the things he listed besides model swaps lmao.

Anyways idk if I want to do this, I've been busy lately. *cough*avatar fanfiction*cough*
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Too bad Jarppi can't do any of the things he listed besides model swaps lmao.

Anyways idk if I want to do this, I've been busy lately. *cough*avatar fanfiction*cough*
You've probably would've been too harsh on the Students anyway
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


You've probably would've been too harsh on the Students anyway
LOL, have you seen his good side?
awsome idea, jarppi is already in, i have no time for that, thx for nextgen for the siggy
Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?