PostLearn/Teach Rez Mods!

Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
Name: Dylan Everett / Risin / Falin (IDK, I Answer to any)
Qualifications: 3d modeling, animations, textures, model editing, random shit.
Proof of Qualifications: my signature, and other thing's i've released
Link to MPGH Page: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/46...alingrave.html
Availability: Whenever I'm on
Best Way to Contact: VM, PM, Skype
Skype Name: Jets2fly2
Ways of Teaching: PM, Skype Screenshare, Skype
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Too bad Jarppi can't do any of the things he listed besides model swaps lmao.

Anyways idk if I want to do this, I've been busy lately. *cough*avatar fanfiction*cough*
he knwo how to do it, he just dont share alot
Lol I want to see some proof. Only thing's he's ever done is a few textures and besides that he's almost never in this section. He's never said anything about being able to do more than that either.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Lol I want to see some proof. Only thing's he's ever done is a few textures and besides that he's almost never in this section. He's never said anything about being able to do more than that either.
If a flame war is coming up, please move it to VM/PM, I wih to keep this thread professional looking
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


LOL, have you seen his good side?
Nope. never
Ill join but i aint giving any secrets.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Ill join but i aint giving any secrets.
I'll need you to submit an application here
You can use mine or NextGen's format for the application. Thank you for participating.
devon add me in here i help lots of people like i have in the past and got a name change so u might not know me
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Who are you O.o
DEVONVANH7 u? :P
Dw, I'm not getting into that, I was just wondering where his proof is lol.
when did jarppi learn advance hex editing :/
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Exactly what I asked lol
Wow... you really were serious about that Avatar thing
Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?