So much spam

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
So much spam
There we go. Had my last postban a week ago.

Here's the next one

Happy holidays to all of you.
Thanks for the support on my 100%
Thanks for the support on the TM vote thread even though I didn't get it.


go spammer go

rip double douche <3
see you in 2 years, 100% activity drop
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
see you in 2 years, 100% activity drop
The hell? 2 years? I'll stop posting now.
Quote Originally Posted by iHollow View Post
The hell? 2 years? I'll stop posting now.
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


How long he will be banned ?
Quote Originally Posted by iHollow View Post
The hell? 2 years? I'll stop posting now.
you learn fast.
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


Not really.

Oh sht , wrong color
Quote Originally Posted by iHollow View Post
Not really.

Oh sht , wrong color
you know i can make you stop right?
100% + 9,001 really is 2 years. He's not joking
he would pass me
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?