[request]Hshield Bypass 2.0

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[request]Hshield Bypass 2.0
2.5 Sucks really bad 0_O. It lags extremely lol. Can anyone post Hshield bypass 2.0
(I should have never deleted it 0_O)

PS:The other bypass doesn't work for me. Combat arms doesn't even start, I just see Hshield run but combat arms doesn't run.

EDIT:
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
its ur crappy computer

mine works fine , no lags

the only thing that doesnt work is the cross fire thingy [F1].. lol it shows on top left of my screen xD
dude
my computer is intel core 2 duo, 3GB of ram, Nvideo Geforce 8800 GT, windows XP SP3, THAT IS NOT CRAPPY, THATS GODLY. I'm even running a maplestory private server while running my game and without the bypass, I get no lag at all with 100+ people playing on it everyday while having a great connection to the internet
its ur crappy computer

mine works fine , no lags

the only thing that doesnt work is the cross fire thingy [F1].. lol it shows on top left of my screen xD
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
its ur crappy computer

mine works fine , no lags

the only thing that doesnt work is the cross fire thingy [F1].. lol it shows on top left of my screen xD
dude
my computer is intel core 2 duo, 3GB of ram, Nvideo Geforce 8800 GT, windows XP SP3, THAT IS NOT CRAPPY.
Quote Originally Posted by mariokiller64 View Post
dude
my computer is intel core 2 duo, 3GB of ram, Nvideo Geforce 8800 GT, windows XP SP3, THAT IS NOT CRAPPY.
then it should not lag =/
its not the bypass's problem
it might be you have to much shit running on at the same time



i use the bypass on
avg 64 single core 392 ram ATI 200 express
and guess WHAT!!
it did not lag
I knwo its lag hack, he tricked use omg?!!?!?
wtf when i download bypass 2.5 then i save it to my deskop i got a virus

W32/secrisk-processpatcher based
Dude, The Bypass 2.0 is the one that lagged me bad, and I even have a kick ass pc. 2.5 pwns your ass lolz Plus it comes with free chams! How good is that?
Holy shit i have ATI 200 express too goomba!

I might get GeForce for my birthday tho.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us