SolvedSelected blocks light up

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Selected blocks light up
How is the mod called so that ur selected block lights up like in this vid?



Thanks,

KamielFTW
tbh, that's pretty useless.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
tbh, that's pretty useless.
I like it more then the black lines around the block yknow?
So yes, its useless. Just as your post
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
tbh, that's pretty useless.
ur post is useless too


@topic: i think this isnt a mod this is just a old version of minecraft...
@topic: i think this isnt a mod this is just a old version of minecraft...
Someone should make a mod like this X)
Thats an ancient version of the multiplayer creative version.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Thats an ancient version of the multiplayer creative version.
I know, but someone should make this for Alpha!
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
I know, but someone should make this for Alpha!
why you dont make ur own?
You would love to play with me don't you.
Quote Originally Posted by _phil View Post
why you dont make ur own?
cuz I dont know how x)

Quote Originally Posted by Minecraft View Post
You would love to play with me don't you.
hell ye? .
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us