Well hello there

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Well hello there
Like I said earlier last week, I'm getting my new desktop in like 2 or 3 months

CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 560 Black Edition
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
Motherboard: Asus M4N68T
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600mhz (4x 2GB)
Hard Drives: 1TB S-ATAII 3.0Gb/s
Optical Drive: 22x DVD±RW DL S-ATA
Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
Sound card: Onboard 7.1 Audio
Case: Zalman Z7 Plus
PSU: 700W EZcool tornado

Monitor: LG W2246S-BF 22" TFT Monitor

Total: £565


I got a new kick ass headset as well

Y'all better be prepared for ghost mode.

Any takers?
oHai reeci.Long time no see.
Hawt pc for so little $.
Hello Dilip

How you been bro?

yes, it is a kick ass hawt pc
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
Hello Dilip

How you been bro?

yes, it is a kick ass hawt pc
Naws,I'm not Time.
Time got deminioned.
Where u got that pc from?
WTF!!!

Erm I actually got it from a place called dinopc but it's a UK site, not sure if they deliver outside of the UK or not :/
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
WTF!!!

Erm I actually got it from a place called dinopc but it's a UK site, not sure if they deliver outside of the UK or not :/
Bawllss.I need a decent desktop pc...I'll just build one myself when I get the cash for it.
Either way,u should get 70+ fps with that ingame.
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post


Bawllss.I need a decent desktop pc...I'll just build one myself when I get the cash for it.
Either way,u should get 70+ fps with that ingame.
Some really good ones which are American:

Desktop 1

Desktop 2

DESKTOP 3!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post


Bawllss.I need a decent desktop pc...I'll just build one myself when I get the cash for it.
Either way,u should get 70+ fps with that ingame.
I get 130 FPS in game...
and you should get a better graphic card with that pc...
Nice i like that pc... Good luck with delivery
I'm not american...
I'm from Belgium.
For that much money you can get a core i3(or i7)+ Different graphics and ram ETC

at least is dont have inter GMA graphics shits enjoy ur new computer .

My pc was 300 -.- i get 60-110 FPS

Celeron dual core 2.5(x2 i want new one)

1GB ram(want new one)

8400GS 256( i think)

it is ok for me but i need more ram and new processor noh?
Quote Originally Posted by ChikenLover View Post
For that much money you can get a core i3(or i7)+ Different graphics and ram ETC

at least is dont have inter GMA graphics shits enjoy ur new computer .

My pc was 300 -.- i get 60-110 FPS

Celeron dual core 2.5(x2 i want new one)

1GB ram(want new one)

8400GS 256( i think)

it is ok for me but i need more ram and new processor noh?
Uhm AMD Phenom II is about as good as i5 i think, my GFX card is better and My PC will have quad core

60-110 fps on a 256MB GFX card and 1 GB Ram...not a chance...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us