COD Black Ops SKIDROW question....

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
COD Black Ops SKIDROW question....
Hey guys, I was wondering if COD Black Ops SKIDROW has multiplayer and I don't know much about it, I heard it was some kind of a cracked BO but I really wanna know more... (and I don't mean combat training, I mean multiplayer like in alterIWnet)

Thanks
No, just no...What do you guys expect ?
Go Buy the game if you want MP its only 25 bucks on a cd key site
i already have the game.... just asking so i could hack in the SKIDROW version...
You can hack in it just fine. But there is nothing you can hack except bots, seeing as how it is not possible to actually play online now.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
You can hack in it just fine. But there is nothing you can hack except bots, seeing as how it is not possible to actually play online now.
where can i get the SKIDROW version, torrents?
Quote Originally Posted by EnvyClown View Post
where can i get the SKIDROW version, torrents?
Google is your friend.
Quote Originally Posted by EnvyClown View Post
where can i get the SKIDROW version, torrents?
Hey bro hope this helps ya Link
Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Nuke View Post
Hey bro hope this helps ya Link
hehe, lol, thanks
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us