[Request] Usertitle Picture

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Usertitle Picture
I was just wondering if anyone would make me a usertitle picture, something just like text saying Zithium. (Looking nice ofcourse )

Obviously it has to be small enough to be able to be my usertitle picture.

I don't have many requirements, if anyone wants to do this for me just make something you think looks good and i'll like it :P

Cheers.

Edit, It would also be cool if there background was transparent or something do it blends in well
I'll try after I get working on a private server, if you find one you like from another person, i'll stop I guess
Thanks ^

And would anyone be able to do this for me? (:
how big would it have to be exactly?
Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
how big would it have to be exactly?
I'm not sure...

I'm thinking of something like 240px*72px

Not sure if that would be right... But something that would just fit nicely under my name :P

Edit, It would also be cool if there background was transparent or something do it blends in well
cant really add too much if theres a transparent background
Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
cant really add too much if theres a transparent background
Looks good, thanks

But the background is white, not transparent :P

Edit, thanks for fixing. Great job
thts pretty cool. nice work name13.
It's just a font. He probably downloaded it from dafont.com
your moms a font,no yeah im pretty sure i saw it on your sig before i just decided to use it
I'll work on the usertitle maybe, haven't got time for it. Sorry D:
Mmm prolly. Just stating a fact though /
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us