Offering services to solve hacking problems

Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
Offering services to solve hacking problems
TeamViewer - Free Desktop Sharing and Remote Control

Very important:Click and Click.
Helped about half the people that have said thanks below
All success
If you have vista i can help you
Download teamviewer, or add me on msn, and i will do remote assist to solve ur problems.
Also i think if i get some more experienced people on the team that wud be good too.


No flaming (Means you viper)

All you have to do is post your id here, or pm me it and i will help you.

Contact me via msn also... tharshan09 [at] msn.com
i dont flame i actually think this is a good idea -.-
Quote Originally Posted by viper131 View Post
i dont flame i actually think this is a good idea -.-
hehe it was a joke mate.

Dont take things so seriously..... and dnt deny it, cause i could quote alot of viper131 moments..

Im surprised no noob has posted thier id or w/e..........maybe they couldnt figure out how to install it...
well Im Useing Vista XD lol and SUm Stuff Dont work or i think im doin Backwards Lol just like 20 mins ago i got charms 2 work that Bypass 2.5 thing And when it started workin i wuz use the premade CT Table Lol im gettin the hang of sum stuff But want i want 2 do it get a trainer thats up 2 date that works Lol

and Sum ?s

Do The EXp Thing work i knw the speed does and Hp thingy works a lil

and wat about the GPs
Im finding it hard to fix people probs with vista, it just sucks.

How did u get the harolds bypass working with vista??

EDIT

i fixed it now.
Bring on the vista users!!
I don't have TeamViewer on this computer , but I want help. Everry time I finish a game with nog's bypass CA shuts down..
Thanks man i finally got this to work you own i just sat her and he did it for me w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by .:AsianTim:. View Post
I don't have TeamViewer on this computer , but I want help. Everry time I finish a game with nog's bypass CA shuts down..
Download teamviewer and pm ur id and pass, and i will be able to help you. Or use msn, and i will help you.
Quote Originally Posted by scapecoolioboy View Post
Thanks man i finally got this to work you own i just sat her and he did it for me w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No problem. Have fun hacking
Quote Originally Posted by viperfx View Post
Download teamviewer and pm ur id and pass, and i will be able to help you. Or use msn, and i will help you.


No problem. Have fun hacking
Pmed you my info.
OMFG VIPERFX HELPED SO MUCH I JUST SAT DOWN AND HE DID EVERYTHING FOR ME NOW I NO HOW TO HACK :PPPP THIS GUY PWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS wooot!!!
what is you msn? tharshan09@msn.com??
I downloaded TeamViewer but now show your ID(96.658.002) and your password... And inside I put my ID and select 'Remote support' and press 'connect to partner' and show this problem:
'A connection could be not be established.
Reason unknow.'

I'm in Brasil... It's my IP(201.34.85.198) connect me...
Quote Originally Posted by LuisEduardoPS View Post
what is you msn? tharshan09@msn.com??
I downloaded TeamViewer but now show your ID(96.658.002) and your password... And inside I put my ID and select 'Remote support' and press 'connect to partner' and show this problem:
'A connection could be not be established.
Reason unknow.'

I'm in Brasil... It's my IP(201.34.85.198) connect me...
pm ur id and pass , and u need to talk to me on msn!

lots of people add me and that it.....
i think someone with ASM knowledge (cough me) should start deving some serious hacks and find exploits
Why not use Windows Remote Assistance? Start>Help and Support>Invite friend.
Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us