Worth it to hack?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Worth it to hack?
Well the title says it all, is it worth it to hack on Black Ops if you bought the game legit?
Nope .
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
Nope .
Alrighty, thanks for the input..
Riddle me this.

Is it worth rubbing your nut sack up and down the spines of a cactus?
Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
Riddle me this.

Is it worth rubbing your nut sack up and down the spines of a cactus?
unless you obtain VIP protection then yes.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
unless you obtain VIP protection then yes.
As tooba said, if you want to do it, go for a VIP hack. Public hacks will get you raped.
You don't want to get banned :S
Dont take the risk
Is it worth making other people pissed to get your rights to play the game taken away?
is it worth putting better fuel in your car to go faster there for increasing the risk of getting caught speeding ?
my answer fuck yea it is
Hacks on legit versions are gay
I would hack if i had VIP hacks
Actually yeah I suppose... If I was you, I wouldn't hack at all if you had to pay for the game.

But I suppose if you can be bothered paying for VIP hacks, you should be pretty safe.
Nope, not worth hacking especially with public hacks and hacking on the best multiplayer eva? And get banned ye right.
but your on a hacking forum ...
goto steam forums and chat or sommat lol
^Exactly.

Frankly, I really wouldnt care if I got banned from this game. Its no fun to play and its only been out for 2 months.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us