TalkingI'm Swedish

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
I'm Swedish
Dave just told me that I'm Swedish (first he said I was Norwegian but he changed his mind)


New Swedish flag (official when I get dictator of Sweden):

Guess that means swedish.
o_O

a swedish slovakian...
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
o_O

a swedish slovakian...
Actually I moved to Slovenia / Slovakia / Sloveniakia / Slovenakistan or whatever it's called nowadays (if I understand correctly).
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post


Actually I moved to Slovenia / Slovakia / Sloveniakia / Slovenakistan or whatever it's called nowadays (if I understand correctly).


thats why i call you slovakian.
...A norweigan swedish slovakian.
Arent you Russian?
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Arent you Russian?


Slovakian flag :P



Russian flag
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post




Slovakian flag :P



Russian flag
And the slovenian one:



And the Swedish one:



And the new Swedish one (I'll make it official when I get my position as dictator of Sweden):

Slovacock ahahahha
This is all far too confusing for me...
u still slovak
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?