QuestionMPGH loading really slow?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH loading really slow?
Why is MPGH loading really really slow ? I m in NY
DDoSed/HardWare Failure/Server Failure
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
DDoSed/HardWare Failure/Server Failure

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Yeah I was raging pretty hard lol
Quote Originally Posted by B1RDMAN View Post
Yeah I was raging pretty hard lol
Lmao, I almost punched my PC screen in cause MPGH wasn't loading..I was ready to hit my screen today, but when i got on it loaded.



DDOS attack stoped. Enjoy kids.
Dave had to get a new host, everything should be now.
This is the first tme I have been able to load MPGH in 3 days
theres also an attachemnt problem now
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us