My COD Black Ops Sig

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
My COD Black Ops Sig
I made this over the weekend... so what do you think?

I don't really like the background.... But the other things are just.. Amazing.
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
I don't really like the background.... But the other things are just.. Amazing.
I couldn't think of anything else to make the background except that
I think that more relief would be better...
I don't like signatures with that design on the left. Either then that, its good.
Wow it makes me looking on it for 5 min :P
Nice signature.
Lighting looks good even though it's wrong I don't like the background too much and those squares are better off alone the sharpening works
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?