D3D9 base

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
D3D9 base
Does someone have a D3D9 base for me?

I tried several ones, but they were all D3D8. So, can someone give me one please? Help would be appriciated. (I am not trying to beg or something else you get banned for)
I have already coded advanced nomenu hack, and I really coded and didnt steal or something.

And... can someone tell me what detours are?
Hey mate...pm me i have one..
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
Hey mate...pm me i have one..
Share?
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
Hey mate...pm me i have one..
You said only D3D9 Menu Base you need NOT the hack..send pm..
Srsly, we have a search button you know?
Quote Originally Posted by Nickleo9 View Post
Srsly, we have a search button you know?
Yeah... But there isn't any upto date D3D9 bases.
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post


Yeah... But there isn't any upto date D3D9 bases.
May I call you a leecher for saying that?
Keep on topic, help the poor newbie / leecher, whatever you want to call him, but don't flame

And if you get a base report back, so I can close this topic.

Keep on topic, help the poor newbie / leecher, whatever you want to call him, but don't flame

And if you get a base report back, so I can close this topic.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Keep on topic, help the poor newbie / leecher, whatever you want to call him, but don't flame

And if you get a base report back, so I can close this topic.

Keep on topic, help the poor newbie / leecher, whatever you want to call him, but don't flame

And if you get a base report back, so I can close this topic.
double post uh?

I tryed d3d9 base, but it was so hard to deal with. I will stick on nomenu
No, haven't got anything yet
i have a lot but its unless if you dont have a working detour.

You will need a working full Detour for the Menu Hack or Warrock geht crashed at the load screen.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us