why did my thread get closed?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
why did my thread get closed?
How could my thread possibly get closed???

This was the link to it

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/105-counterstrike-1-6-hacks-counter-strike-source-hacks/232970-universal-aimbot-1-2-a.html


and here's a cache of it -- ok yahoo won't let me post direct links to caches but you can press cache link here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/105-counterstrike-1-6-hacks-counter-strike-source-hacks/232970-universal-aimbot-1-2-a.html - Yahoo! Search Results

So which rule did I break that got the thread deleted??
I'm not sure why it got removed... The cache page seems to look fine...
Probably advertising or leechign without giving credits
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Probably advertising or leechign without giving credits
I checked other hack threads and they didn't give credits either. I'm also the only maker of universal aimbot 1.2 and I did modify the freakvision v3 material wallhack which should have a text file containing credits. I made universal aimbot 1.2 from scratch, it's a .NET 3.5 app.
BECAUSE DAVID IS THE LAW !!!!!!!!1
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us