Every troll stinks

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Every troll stinks
To all you trolls, we all know you stink from going everywhere... We at mpgh beg of you to use this
wow really Kid
Go back to the thread this was posted in originaly
I made that post dude... And I then posted it here, so really dude, get out of my TOPIC

It's called a topic you know?
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
I made that post dude... And I then posted it here, so really dude, get out of my TOPIC

It's called a topic you know?
Its a thread. Gtfo.
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post


Its a thread. Gtfo.
this
And also, If you made that post then why are you spamming it everywhere?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
this is badass
who are you @_@ god damn name changes.
Quote Originally Posted by prizeemaxpack View Post
who are you @_@ god damn name changes.
the almighty 671 has been Jab for ages
your ignorence has misled you
Quote Originally Posted by prizeemaxpack View Post
who are you @_@ god damn name changes.
hai im sjla nice to meet you
I changed my name about a year ago
I'm not posting it everywhere, and it's not a thread, it's a topic... Hence "Make a new topic"
go up the the top and you will see
"Thread Tools"
"Search This Thread"
"Rate Thread"
It's the same... jeez...
but i thought you were saying it was a topic NOT a thread
Are you amitting defeat
no, i'm admitting google
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
no, i'm admitting google
So you are still saying it is not called a thread
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?