Nuke 'em v1

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Nuke 'em v1
Hey ho,

I'm proud to present my first mod called "Nuke 'em!"

Features:

- Everyone starts with a pistol
- The player gets money for kills and assists
- The money can be used to buy guns, killstreaks, perks and other things
- Every 3 kills (adjustable) the player unlocks the next gun to purchase (like a GunGame)
- Once the gungame is completed, the nuke is unlocked
- The first team to get a nuke wins the game (it's meant to be played in deathmatch-gamemodes)

SCREENSHOTS:






(My in-game name is Sparky)

SCANS:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
nukeem.rar MD5:f8967ba43dbe8222559f31a546eca08f - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

nukeem.rarattachment deleted · 182 downloads before removal
HAHAHHA interesting!!
First mod, eh?
Made all yourself? The menu seems familiar with one I've seen...

(Not trying to flame, just wondering!)
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
First mod, eh?
Made all yourself? The menu seems familiar with one I've seen...

(Not trying to flame, just wondering!)
I didnt copy anything, but of course i had to take a look at the codes of other mods to get to know how to do things. The Menu might look similar to others but i made it 100% myself.
looks nice,good job for this mod
converted into iwd
then tested but nothing happens????
Quote Originally Posted by rusbag View Post
converted into iwd
then tested but nothing happens????
I just tried it, works like a charm. Perhaps you did something wrong?
ill test again lol im at work atm so you couldnt p.m me the iwd??
i need 50 post to download?
just tested this out on alteriw AWESOME JOD DUDE
I have decided to run this on my dedi alot of people are happy and my server is booming
i hope theres a V2 man XD
Quote Originally Posted by rusbag View Post
I have decided to run this on my dedi alot of people are happy and my server is booming
i hope theres a V2 man XD
Nice! Whats the name of your server?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us