Windows 7 Laptop

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Windows 7 Laptop
Done upgrade is done.
I have taken a spy ware infested, windows XP professional laptop with only a guest account, hacked the admin pw off the work server and converted it into the swaggiest windows 7 laptop in the tri-state area. Now to sell it and donate some $$$ to mpgh
Bombs Tools for success:
RAM upgrade
Screwdriver
PW hack sheet with hashes, pw fragments ect.
Computer
LOL Nice job! I wish I was smart like you.
And give me SC2
So it worked?
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
pics or GTFO


Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
So it worked?
Ur method didn't , if u read the thread i used my last windows 7 key to install the win 7 home family pack onto the pc
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post




Ur method didn't , if u read the thread i used my last windows 7 key to install the win 7 home family pack onto the pc
Weird, it worked for me. Oh well, hope you are able to sell the PC.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post


Weird, it worked for me. Oh well, hope you are able to sell the PC.
I appreciate your time, i might send you a few $ for your attempt at making a video
And thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

I appreciate your time, i might send you a few $ for your attempt at making a video
And thanks
mmz $14
laptop looks awesome, Sure someone will buy it, You know it's specs?
pfft I just bought a new one instead of upgrading
Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
laptop looks awesome, Sure someone will buy it, You know it's specs?
Thanks
And yes, 1gig ram(still 1 slot open) 2 ghz intel processor, average graphics


Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
pfft I just bought a new one instead of upgrading
Lol my dads company gave it to him for free cuz it had spyware on it and he couldnt use it cuz he didnt have the admin password so he gave it too me and i hacked out the admin pw, wiped the drive, then installed a new os, fixed it up and made it worth like $200
ooooo nice one.
Daum, did the thing I tell you to do work?
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?