What's your biggest fail on MineCraft?

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
What's your biggest fail on MineCraft?
What's your biggest fail on MineCraft?

I guess i'll go first.

I was just walking around, in the dark.
Suddenly I heard a SSSSSSSSSSSSS noice, it was a creeper.
I ran and survived it, then another creeper comes out while I try to get to my house and blows up part of my house, but I survived...
Then a zombie fucking spawns next to me and kills me.
i was just casually walking in my house and all of a sudden OMGWTFRANDOMHOLETOHELL
yeah lava hole
lol, I was digging a 1x1 tunnel down, and discovered lava.
Ehm, I played on my server, was going to the nether put I had to enable it so I did and restarted my server. When I loaded the multiplayer I spawn in the nether and no portal, and my 2 friends on the server died and lost everything, so I was walking around for hours until I killed my self and spawn in the minecraft world :/
I built a house with no way to get out. I had to dig forever.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
Never failed
Lol, I forgot I changed your name.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
Never failed
Sorry, your a fail.
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
Sorry, your a fail.
you're*

And I was going to say that
My biggest fail on minecraft: Playing minecraft
I have no flaws, gtfo.
Quote Originally Posted by Minecraft View Post
I have no flaws, gtfo.
You gtfo .
was ontop of gold mining downwards, fell into a cave of lava.
Biggest Fail on Minecraft = playing it.

Nuff' said.
That's not a fail
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?